Friday, May 7

Packing it in

We have a closing date for the house!  In less than a week we will be closing and taking possession of our first house, which means we get to start packing this weekend.  Have I mentioned I LOVE packing???  I think it's something to do with my want to be organized, even though I'm totally not.  The thought of taking our possessions and packing them up neatly into boxes really appeals to me, especially because it'll give us a chance to reassess what we actually need and to think about where everything will go in the new house.

Now if only I could get my hands on some free boxes...

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Congrats! Setting up your first house is so fun!

boxes
boxes
boxes

Good luck packing!

Gretchen said...

Thanks Joanna! I've already been scouring Craigslist for the free boxes ads!

After we get into the house I'll have to email or get together with you so you can show me your awesome gardening skills. I'm in awe!